We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Experienced telephone market researcher and marketing professional on a short term contract to work 2 days / week for up to 4 weeks @£125 per day to complete an Impact Assessment in relation to our organisational members who benefited from our ROPES Age and Employment Expert training programme.
Wise Age is currently applying for new contracts especially in the field of employment and self employment support in London.
Wise Age is the leading voluntary sector age and employment specialists in the UK, with (including our predecessor partners) an 18 year track record of helping over 50s back into employment and self employment, as well as researching, promoting and lobbying for older working people, the benefits of age diversity, the growing importance of the silver economy and combating ageism.
We are also currently looking for:
- Qualified IAG (level 4) practitioners
- Client advisors with experience in working with older unemployed people
- Job matchers who are able to use our online recruitment links and their own self generated contacts to help clients find suitable jobs
- Employment engagement experts able to promote older workers, age diversity and our clients to employers.
- People able to build partnerships and to apply for contracts and funding around issues of age and employment, including those who are interested in setting up local Wise Age projects or employment delivery contracts outside of London on a self employed basis
Consultants would be asked to join our consultancy pool, and once paid contracts are obtained by us paid between £100- £150 per day and would be given time limited contracts. It is envisaged that the work would be part time – between 1- 3 days per week. Work would be in London and most likely East, North or South East London.
For those wishing to work with us on developing and obtaining contracts outside of London we would enter into individual agreements and terms depending on the contracts/projects we obtain.